vendredi 28 août 2009

Thank to all the English trail riders !!

Today it is my last day overseas before to take the ferry tomorrow... I try enjoying myself during this last day with a nice weather of which I hope it will be the same in Brittany... I would like to thank ALL the guys I met during my 3 months here, who welcomed me at theirs trails every weekend. By this way I was able to be busy every weekend instead of staying at my flat and doing nothing exciting... I spent a really good time within the English trail scene, definitely a plenty of NICE places, where I found every times nice locals.
So, thank you Ian-James-Jason @ Chertsey, Davros-Gavin-Rory @ Winchester, Dave and the entire Derelict crew (even the english version of our french Max), Bob and his family for their warm welcoming in their sort of "Noah ark", Mark @ Deluxe, Ian @ Segement, Fraser and the We dig deep crew, Cornor and Mark @ Groove Bmx... I hope I forget nobody and I really enjoyed nyself with you, thank a lot !!!!!!

Aucun commentaire: